Date(s) - 15/10/2020
Categories No Categories
In celebration of World Menopause Day, on Thursdays at 6.30pm from September 10th to October 15th Pausitivity will be showcasing experts in the menopause and mid-life field to help women #KnowYourMenopause, live a more positive life through the menopause transition.
- 10th September: Dr Philippa Kay, The M Word – Understanding Menopause
- TUESDAY 15th September, Dr Michael Barnish – how menopause affects skin
- 17th September: Adelle Martin / Keeping Fit through the Menopause Years
- 24th September: Dr Shahzadi Harper / Mental Health & Menopause
- 1st October: Meg Matthews / The New Hot – Taking on the Menopause with Attitude & Style
- TUESDAY 6th October: Olwen Shaw / Award Winning Image Consultant
- 8th October: Kimberley Shepherd Acupuncture / Natural Treatment Options to Improve Sex Drive
- 15th October: Clare Shepherd / Nutrition for Optimum Hormone Balance
Experts will share their knowledge and top tips or menopause management, always leaving you inspired to take ‘Pausitive’ action!
These live events via Zoom give you the perfect opportunity to ask questions, raise concerns and simply have a chat with women who understand what you may be going through.
In addition to the above, Tuesdays at 6.30pm on Twitter we will be sharing short videos from other experts sharing their powerful stories, top tips on styling, mindfulness and so much more. Please do follow us @Pausitivity2
All events are totally FREE, please do share with others who may benefit too.